This video illustrates the right way to throw a Frisbee. It is important to understand the arm movements. The natural way to throw a Frisbee is by swinging the arm in an arc, but that isn't the most efficient motion to use for throwing. Swinging in an arc and trying to throw in a straight line doesn't work for high level Ultimate throwing.
For the backhand throw, think about pulling a lawnmower cord - you pull it straight out. Also, throwing on one foot forces you to rely more on the arm action rather than the body. This gives you more power and control.
For a good forehand throw, use a whipping action similar to snapping a towel. You need the straight movement with the wrist snap at the end. The arm movement is one of the most important aspects of throwing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades