In this how-to video, you will learn how to throw a frisbee golf disc. There are two types of throws: backhands and forehands. The back hand is thrown with the thumb on the top of the disc and the fingers grabbing the interior rim. The palm rests on the outside rim. Follow through from one foot the other. A forehand throw is thrown with the thumb on the top of the disc and the middle finger against the rim. Right hand throws should have there right foot back and rock forward on release. Two other throws can be used: the hammer and the thumber. The hammer is thrown with the forehand grip and released with an over hand motion. The thumber is thrown with the thumb on the inside rim and thrown with an over hand motion. These throws are useful for getting over objects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades