Kevin Cook shows how to throw a frisbee the right way, and the steps are as follows. First, you have to know how to stand. If you are right-handed, you pivot in your left and step on your right. If you are left-handed, you pivot on the right and step on the left. The first throw he taught is the Backhand. You come into a stance. Place your fingers to wrap around the disk. Step out right foot, then release the disk with a slight flick. The second throw was the Flick. Place the index finger and thumb on opposite sides of the disk. Step out, and flick the disk. Remember: more wrist than hand. Hope you enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades